The Krachi East Municipal Health Directorate holds its 2020 Annual Review Meeting.
The Krachi East Municipal Health Directorate held its 2021 Annual Performance Review Meeting at the Krachi East Municipal Assembly Conference Hall.
At the meeting, the purpose of the gathering which was to review the performances of all health centres in the Municipality was reiterated.
The review was to cover areas such as mental health issues, family planning, adolescent services, child’s welfare, maternity care and many others
Amidst the challenges stated by the various health centres, most of them were able to meet their expectations and targets.
The Municipal Health Director, Mr. Amin Mutallib in his presentation and address to the challenges said that the health directorate together with the Assembly and other stake holders are putting in best to find solutions to the challenges.
Giving an overview of the Directorate’ s performance during the year under review, Mr. Mutallib said that, the Directorate came out with some key objectives and strategies such as:
• Deploy midwives to CHPS compounds
• Lobby for more motorbikes for easy access to hard-to-reach areas
• Lobby Assembly and NGOs to build more CHPS compounds
• Encourage community members to get themselves insured at all times
• Open more maternity wings
• Ensure availability of essential drugs and vaccines at all times and many others.
He concluded his overview by stating that most of the objectives were achieved and they working towards achieving the rest despite the numerous challenges.
He concluded by recommending for more support from all stakeholders because health issues are very delicate.